REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
September 2018-April 2019
Studio Vitality Vinyasa Aligned Yoga Teacher Training
With both eastern and western influence, Our RYT-200HR Vinyasa Aligned Course is a modern and highly accessible approach allowing you to delve into your practice and discover the authentic teacher within.
Our certification offers a detailed manual and comprehensive study of the following yoga related topics:
~ Historical timeline and overview of ancient yoga to modern-day Yoga
~ A study of the Sanskrit language of Yoga as it pertains to the eight limbs and postures
~ The energetic philosophies of Yoga chakras, mudras, meditation and mantras
~ The practice and teaching of breath (Pranayama)
~ Teaching Vinyasa Aligned Flow methodology for creative and mindful sequencing
~ The practice of proper touch, assists and modifications
~ The Yoga Business and Ethics of a Yoga Teacher
Who should consider our Yoga Teacher Training & Immersion?
- Anyone looking to teach yoga, deepen their own yoga practice, or gain a better understanding of the many health benefits of a daily yoga practice
- Those seeking to discover their authentic self potential through yoga
- Yogis at any level, beginner or professional
- Wellness and medical professionals seeking to learn more about the physical and spiritual benefits of yoga
What can be attained by taking a RYT-200Hour Vinyasa Aligned Teacher Training?
- A thorough study of: the Eight Limbs of Yoga (the core of Yoga) as defined in the Yoga Sutras; meditation; ancient yogic philosophy; breath work; and asana that is applicable to our modern world
- Training and comprehensive review on how to lead and inspire others in Vinyasa Aligned yoga classes
- Study of the principles of alignment for safe and intelligent sequencing
- Yoga Alliance Registered curriculum and certificate to begin teaching classes upon completion of requirements and practicum
JOIN US On this Journey, Take the first step and Complete the form below to receive a full application via email.
Studio Vitality Teacher Vinyasa Aligned Yoga Training & Immersion starts in the fall and runs into the spring. Contact us for additional information.